Oh how I love the! Let me count the ways. . .
I Love food and anyone that knows me can tell you this is true. I find many of my friends that are parents complaining about having to make more than one meal, kids always knowing when they eat chocolate or other treats, or how they never get to eat a warm meal or finish a meal ever. Well then I am thankful I do not have children right now. I get to eat what ever I want when I want. If I want something fast, I can stop at any fast food place and not worry about children waiting for food or finding out that I ate something without them. I can eat cookies and milk for breakfast, lunch and dinner without having to explain to a child that I can do it because I am adult and they cannot because they are a child. I can eat icecream when I want and not worry about a child reaching up for a bite or asking for their own, or waiting until the kids are asleep. Another plus to not having a child right now is if I am not all that hungry at dinner time I can just not eat dinner and not worry about cooking for someone else.
I am glad I am not pregnant right now as well as many of the foods I adore are things you are not supposed to eat. Then there is the thought of after the baby is born and having to breast feed. While I plan to do this, I am happy I do not have to do that right now. I have heard of women having to eat bland diets and slowly introduce new foods and spices one at a time to make sure their child isn't getting an upset stomach. I am all for that but I know that will be a challenge for me if that is the case with my child. I could do formula but I PERSONALLY, believe that breast feeding is better for MY child. I just want to make it clear I am not bashing any mothers whom choose to feed their babies formula. You do what you got to do, no judgement here.
So for now I say eat on and Bonne Appetite!
No comments:
Post a Comment