So, we have five eggs my friends! They have not dropped yet, we went ahead with the insemination today per the doctor's guidance. We will not know anything for another two weeks, but I am hopeful. We did have 5 big beautiful eggs in there all ready to go. We were told to go ahead and try our own in home "insemination" tonight, wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean? Say no more! Nothing better than having a doctor plan out your marital duties for ya! All in the name of having kids, at this point I will do it while standing on my head singing Yankie Doodle, if it means we will be able to have a baby. I am sure Jon is pumped that I am telling everyone about this, but what the hay we are all adults here.
We already have our names picked out for all the eggs that will hopefully turn into little babies! So everyone pray, send happy thoughts, good vibes or whatever it is you do to help others, because we are going to need it! Life is good, we are extremely blessed and are waiting on these little guys and gals to show up. God bless you all have a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment