Well, that joke isn't as funny this month when we have 5 count them FIVE eggs! The doctor wasn't taking any chances this month and I am injecting myself with a medicine that will make the eggs drop on wednesday. This will insure that we are able to inseminate and not miss our eggs. There is a very good chance with soo many eggs floating around in there one is bound to be fertilized and hopefully take it's place in my uterus! Who's EGGcited?! I know I am!
We were hoping for children last month and the month before that but we will try and take heart that it's in God's hands and perhaps he is just waiting until we have a big enough challenge. ;) Multiple babies at once here we come! Until then we are thankful for small opportunities for hope!
wow! this is awesome Nicole!! I will pray EXTRA for you. But you are right - it is all in God's hands. Love you!
ReplyDelete