Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleep!


So I have been trying to come to terms with not being able to have children. This has been rather frustrating for both Jon and I. But I have decided that the best thing to do is to start blogging about all the best things about NOT being a parent. Let's start with being able to go to bed and get up whenever I want to. That's right you heard me whenever I want to! This is something that I know as a parent I will struggle with greatly. I am the kind of person that likes to sleep until the very last second possible to arrive on-time somewhere. I often only leave myself about 15 minutes, if that, to get ready. I love that my time is just that MY time. I can do what I want whenever I want. I do have certain obligations but those are ones that I have chosen. Don't get me wrong when that little one comes along I will be more than willing to get up and do what I know must be done. I look forward to waking up and holding that little worm in my arms and loving it. I am also aware that lack of sleep is something that I will face should Jon and I be lucky enough to have a baby. For now I will cherish that I am able to sleep through the night with no interruptions, except for my own bladder that is. So to wrap it up, I want kids and I am huge fan of them, but for now I am going to be thankful for restful nights sleep and the ability to wake when I want, sleep when I want and go and do anything I want when I want. Please save your comments about how wonderful children are and how big a blessing they are to yourself, I get it and want them, but I must learn to be happy with the way things are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment