Sunday, February 24, 2013
Travel
So it's been a while friends, sorry to leave you hanging. :::Sigh:::: Travel, one of my favorite things to do! I love to go places and to fly on planes. No one can tell me that flying or traveling with children is amazing and super easy! It just isn't, I know flying with my husband is difficult enough but with children I can only imagine. I am always having to pack extra things for Jon, chargers for his phone, headphones for him to listen to his music, etc, never mind a child. Do not even get me started on going through security with that guy either! It's like he has never done this before! The man has been out of the country and we have flown back and forth to his parent's home at least once a year since we met. So I cannot imagine what that must be like when you have a child. I am not one of those people that is bothered by crying babies on a plane I understand that is not much you can do to console a infant or toddler that has no idea what is going on or why their ears hurt. Now that we have talked about flying some of you are saying well don't fly then just drive to that I say "HA! YEAH RIGHT!" I remember car trips as a child that is sooo much worse than flying at least with flying the pain is only a couple of hours with driving it could take all day or days! Kids getting car sick, having to stop to pee, having to stop to eat and so on a four hour drive can turn into an epic journey one that might scare all of us. I hated car rides as a kid there is nothing worse than sitting next to your little brother or sister for hours! I know these days there are portable dvd players, ipads, ipods and so on but those my friends take power! And if you didn't bring the right movies or long enough movies you are in trouble. Also kids tend to get enveloped by their games or movies so when you hear "I have to go to the bathroom!" You know that it is an emergency because kids for some crazy reason do not know how to recognize that feeling of having to go! So today I am thankful that I do not have to travel with children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment